The Showdown in Eastern Bavaria
For many top-class series, the ADAC 3-Staedte Rally from 19 - 20 October is once again the season final. The decisions in the DRM (German Rally Championship), the ADAC Rally Masters, the Mitropa Rally Cup and Europe's strongest rally school, the ADAC Opel Rallye Cup, will be made around the new rally centre am Hagen in Straubing. Important points will be also awarded in the Bavarian ADAC Rally Championship and in the Lower Bavarian Maier-Korduletsch Championship.
The sporty part of the classic, lovingly called by his fans 3-Städte leads over twelve special stages (SS) with a total length of 126 kilometres. The start will be on Friday from 15:45 hrs on the service area in Straubing am Hagen.
A very special highlight will be the spectator stage: this Super Special Stage am Hagen will take place right next to the service area. In addition to a show programme from 16:30 hrs, rides and demonstrations will also take place on the almost 1 km long circuit. Catering facilities and an expert moderation are a matter of course.
Entrance costs ten euros (Friday ticket) and offers a four-hour spectacle with the stars of the current and past rally scene.
After the overnight break the Saturday stage starts at 8:45 hrs. The spectator points at the special stages are agreed with the authorities and neighbours and include parking, secured spectator areas and toilets as well as catering facilities. There are no fan-worships open here.
From 16:00 hrs the first teams will cross the finish ramp at the city square in Straubing. The destination ramp is located at the upper end of Theresienplatz, near (hotel) Theresientor. A few minutes' walk from the large car park am Hagen.
The award ceremony of the ADAC 3-Staedte Rally will then take place at 20:00 hrs in the Fraunhofer Halle. This is immediately followed by the annual award ceremony of the German Rally Championship, the ADAC Rally Masters and the ADAC OPEL Rally Cups.
The preliminary schedule in the overview:
Thursday, October 18, 2018
- from 17:00 hrs - Scrutineering in the exhibition hall at the service area am Hagen
Friday, October 19, 2018
- from 8:00 hrs - Scrutineering in the exhibition hall at the service area am Hagen
- 12:00 hrs - Start of Street Food Festival "Day One" in the exhibition hall
- 15:45 hrs - Start of leg 1, service area am Hagen
- 16:30 hrs - Super special stage am Hagen (starting number 1 at 18:35 hrs)
- 20:45 hrs - Finish of the 1st leg, service area am Hagen
Saturday, October 20, 2018
- 08:45 hrs - Start of leg 2, service area am Hagen
- 12:00 hrs - Start of Street Food Festival "Day Two" in the exhibition hall
- 16:00 hrs - Finish of the rally at the city square in Straubing
- 19:00 Uhr - Einlass zur XXL-Party in der Fraunhofer Halle
- 20:00 hrs - Award ceremony in the Fraunhofer Halle with XXL Party am Hagen
If you prefer to go to the party right away, you can end the season at the XXL Party am Hagen / Raise to the roof in the Fraunhofer Halle on Saturday at 19:00 hrs - also in the Fraunhofer Halle. The cult band Erwin and the tail fins will heat up properly and in the western area there is bullriding and, and, and, and...
We are looking forward to seeing you!
Super Special Stage am Hagen
The so-called Super Special Stage at Hagen will be a priority-venue for all rally fans on Friday, 19 October from 16:30 hrs:
Rally taxi, circuit karts, demo rides, pyro-show, presentation with Kathrin and Uli and much more. From 18:30 hrs the first participants of the 3-Staedte-Rally will start.
Street Food Festival
The linchpin of the event is the rally centre at Hagen: Here all the teams have set up camp, from here they start onto the twelve special stages on around 130 kilometres. Here you can look over the shoulder of drivers and mechanics.
In the exhibition hall there will be Friday and Saturday, each from 12:00 hrs a streetfood festival and a colorful children's program (including bouncy castle, makeup). Entrance is of course free.
Safety Instructions - Safety First!
Please remind - also on straight sections and on apparently easy bends a rally car can go off the road!
- Please stay in spectator zones only. Your safety ca be granted just there!
- Never run on the road if a car stops, even not for helping!
SAFE SITUATION FIRST, then helping! Danger to Life by following cars!
- Follow the instructions of the marshalls!
- Don't block emergency routes with your car!
- Don't remove information signs!
- Keep the spectator points clean!
- Take care about your children all the time!
- Put a leash on your dog!
We wish you a safe event.
More action on official spectator points. There we have moderation and catering.
Note: Here in the Internet and in the newspaper insert (Straubinger Tagblatt, run 75,000 pcs.) the spectator points are published.
The complete special stages can only be found in our programme, which will be sold on Thursday, 18 October from 18:00 hrs in the rally centre.
Information for Spectators
In the newspaper supplement of the Straubinger Tagblatt (in german language) you will find the spectator points and many more Information to the ADAC 3-Städte-Rallye in Straubing
- date 13.10.2018 - PDF download, 4.860 Kb
Important note: day tickets are available at the special stages. All other tickets (ticket combinations, VIP, etc.) are only available at the info counter in the exhibition hall in the Rally Centre at Hagen 75, 94315 Straubing!
Rally Magazine (only in German)
The rally magazine with information about the complete special stages will be available from Thursday, 18 October at 18:00 hrs in the rally-centre am Hagen.
The detailed magazine costs 4,- Euro and we ask you to support the event and rally sport with this contribution.
Thank you in advance for your help
Service Area am Hagen
Here you can watch the mechanics very closely while screwing and the Rallye HQ (Rallye-Centre) invites you to a little refreshment: Maybe coffee and cake or really a steak?
In addition to catering, you will also find the rally magazine, the current notice board and further information from Thursday evening to Saturday night.
Rally Centre am Hagen
Parking for Visitors:
on the big parking lot am Hagen
FAQ / frequently asked questions
Is the 3-Staedte-Rally again the final of the German Championship?
In this season the German Rally Championship and the ADAC Rally Masters will be announced at eight events. All eight rallies will be scored:
- 02.03. / 03.03.18 ADAC Saarland-Pfalz Rallye, St. Wendel
- 04.05. / 05.05.18 ADAC Rallye Rund um die Sulinger Bärenklaue, Sulingen
- 25.05. / 26.05.18 AvD Sachsen Rallye, Zwickau
- 15.06. / 16.06.18 ADAC Rallye Stemweder Berg, Lübbecke
- 27.07. / 28.07.18 ADAC Rallye Wartburg, Eisenach
- 07.09. / 08.09.18 ADAC Rallye Niedersachsen, Osterode/Harz
- 28.09. / 29.09.18 ADMV Rallye Erzgebirge, Stollberg
- Final: 19.10. / 20.10.18 ADAC 3-Städte-Rallye, Straubing
More Information on ADAC Motorsport / Deutsche Rallyemeisterschaft
Is this rally authorised?
The ADAC 3-St-Staedte-Rally is a automobile rally, which is held in the form of a competition on best time on closed off tracks. The road closures and the implementation of the event are approved by the responsible Landsratamt in accordance with §29 StVO and after consultation with the so-called participants. In addition, the event must be approved by the German Motorsport Association (Deutscher Motorsportbund) and the prescribed safety measures must be implemented by tested track safety managers and rally leaders. On public and unblocked routes the rally participants must behave fully and completely in accordance with the road traffic regulations.The event is insured with the Jühe Racing Policy / Allianz to cover liability against third parties (e.g. residents and property owners on the closed routes). Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions: Christian Götzenberger - Phone 089 5195 116 or E-Mail
Is there information for residents?
All residents will be informed by the organiser, the ADAC Südbayern. These include in particular road closures and their closure periods, special regulations for the entry and exit of properties, warning notices on danger points and much more.
Here you will find a summary of the most important points for residents and residents (only in German): Anwohner- und Gemeindeinformationen
- date 15.03.2018 - PDF download, 247 Kb
Für Fragen stehen wir natürlich gerne zur Verfügung: Christian Götzenberger - Telefon 089 5195 116 oder E-Mail
Falls Sie als Anwohner nicht mit uns sprechen wollen können Sie ihr Anliegen selbstverständlich auch direkt bei der zuständigen Genehmigungsbehörde vorbringen: Stadt Straubing, Abteilung Straßenverkehr, Am Hagen 59, 94315 Straubing, Amt für öffentliche Ordnung
Do the participants know the special stages?
The regulations of the German Rally Championship stipulate that participants are not allowed to visit the evaluation tests (tracks closed during the rally) in the run-up to the event. This serves the protection of residents and also the equality of competition for teams travelling far away. Only shortly before the rally (on Friday, 19 October) will the teams be allowed to run the later stages twice according to the instructions of the rally management. Here the StVO applies and it is to be taken special consideration of the residents.
Where can I get a rally magazine before the rally?
Since the evaluation tests will not be published in the run-up to the event, we can only start selling the programmes on Thursday evening in the ADAC Rallye Centre in the Servicepark am Hagen in Straubing.
The rally magazine costs 4 Euro and supports the organizer - Thank you!
Additional information and all spectator points can also be found in the newspaper supplement to the Straubinger Tagblatt (circulation approx. 75,000 pcs.), which will be published on Saturday, 13 October.
Can anyone take part in the 3-Staedte-Rally?
Who wants to participate in the 3-St-Staedte-Rally must have in principle an international license, which is issued by the German Motorsport Federation (DMSB) or the highest motorsport authorities abroad only after appropriate qualification.
Further information is also available at DMSB.
How much does it cost to enter the special stages/spectator points?
Admission to the special stages costs 10 Euro per day, 15 Euro for both rally days.Unfortunately, the costs for such a big event with all the increasing requirements of the licensing authorities regarding security concept, parking spaces, toilets, waste disposal, insurance, etc. cannot be covered by entry fees of the teams or sponsorship income.
The entrance fees are kept as low as possible and should make the popular rally sport possible in Eastern Bavaria. Thanks in advance for your support
Many thanks to...
...all helping people, cooperation partners, sponsors, residents, municipalities, authorities, visitors and all, who make possible the big season final at the ADAC 3-Staedte-Rally with their enthusiasm or tolerance for rallying!
Der ADAC Südbayern ist die Nummer 1 in Motorsport und Klassik in der Region.
FIA - Federation Internationale de l'Automobile is the governing body of motor sport and aims to safeguard the rights and promote the interests of motorists and motor sport. It works across three areas: Sport, Mobility and Campaigns.
Der Mitropa Rally Cup wird auch als Europameisterschaft der Privatfahrer bezeichnet. In der mehr als 50-jährigen Tradition haben sich berühmte Namen wie Sandro Munari und Armin Schwarz, sowie die deutschen Seriensieger Matthias Moosleitner und Hermann Gassner in den Siegerlisten eingetragen.
Das TOP-Prädikat der 3-Städte-Rallye:
Seit der Saison 2014 ist der ADAC Promoter der Deutschen Rallye-Meisterschaft (DRM) und platziert das Prädikat innerhalb der ADAC Rallye Masters-Veranstaltungen.
Das ADAC Rallye Masters bei acht Veranstaltungen ausgeschrieben. Es wird den Teilnehmern das schlechteste Ergebnis als ein Streichergebnis abgezogen. Dabei erfolgt die Wertung ausschließlich in den ausgeschriebenen Divisionen 2 bis 6
Continuity and solidity - two concepts that are important for the Straubing Tigers Since joining the league in 2006, we have been able to develop further in all areas.
Pullman City - The living western city - experience the "Wild West" of Lower Bavaria - archery, gold panning, pony riding, live country music, line dancing and campfire romanticism.
Der ADAC Opel Rallye Cup 2018 steht Teilnehmern jeden Alters offen.
Die niederbayerischen Maier Korduletsch Meisterschaften bieten den idealen Breitensport im Bereich Kart-Slalom, Rallye und Slalom.
Der ADAC Südbayern ist die Nummer 1 in Motorsport und Klassik in der Region.
More than 30 years after french Michele Mouton won the German championship on a Peugeot 205 Turbo 16, another Peugeot has the chance to win the national championship in 2018.... Peugeot Sport
One of our central concerns is the systematic promotion of young talent - whether at work or in sport. We want to make it easier for young talents to reach the top in this way. We have been supporting rally driver Dominik Dinkel, born in 1992, since 2012.
Sponsoring & Cooperations
Information about Marketing for ADAC 3-Staedte-Rally be part of it
- date 04.07.2018 - PDF download, 2.893 Kb
Supplementary Regulations 2018 - Entries
The Supplementary Regulations of ADAC 3-Städte-Rally 2018
- date 01.09.2018 - PDF download, 481 Kb
Click here to go to the ZNTS-Online-Entryform for the
ADAC 3-Staedte-Rally 2018
Current Entries by Division to ADAC 3-Staedte-Rally 2018
- date 19.09.2018 - PDF download, 37 Kb
Current Entries - only Appendix K to ADAC 3-Staedte-Rally 2018
- date 19.09.2018 - PDF download, 23 Kb
Virtual Notice Board
Here you will find all rally documents
for ADAC 3-Staedte-Rally 2018 Virtual Notice Board
The latest Timetable of ADAC 3-Staedte-Rally 2018
- date 09.10.2018 - PDF download, 70 Kb
Service park and Rally-Headquarter, Accommodation
Overview of overnight accommodations 2019 - Feyung: Hotels-Pensions-Holiday Apartments
- date 06.12.2018 - PDF download, 140 Kb
Presse / Media
Our departement of public relations takes care about journalists and editors at ADAC 3-Staedte-Rally. Our service comprises:
- free pictures and videos
- press releases
- latest news on our homepage and facebook
- accreditation for ADAC 3-Staedte-Rally
- media-events like press-conference
- editorial discussions, backstage information
- interviews, usw.
Your contact-persons at ADAC 3-Staedte-Rally are:
Chief-Media-Officer at ADAC Südbayern e.V.
Ridlerstr. 35, 80339 München
Telefon: +49 89 5195 200
ADAC Südbayern e.V.
Telefon: +49 89 5195 203
ADAC media-portal: https://presse.adac.de/
20.10.2018 - Thank You, Straubing!
Revival of the ADAC 3-Staedte-Rally becomes a celebration: Dinkel/Fürst win in front of 17000 fans.
Motorsport-Mythos Straubing: At the comeback of the ADAC 3-Staedte-Rally after 14 years, drivers and spectators experienced a spectacle for two days like in the old days, but in a more modern look: Sporty-selective tracks in the northern district and an attractive city circuit with spectator stage and show programme in the rally centre am Hagen attracted a total of 17,000 fans to the tracks.
- date 20.10.2018
PS / DRM - die Deutsche Rallyemeisterschaft
(Länge: 20:50 min.)
Live Timing 2018
- From Friday, 20. October you will find here the latest results on Live-Timing at ZNTS
Final results 2017
Provisional Final Results 2017 results download 3-Staedte-Rally 2017
- date 28.10.2017 - PDF download, 170 Kb
Table of Honour - Winner from 1963 till today
- 2018 - Dinkel/Fürst (D/D) Skoda Fabia R5
- 2017 - Dinkel/Kohl (D/D) Skoda Fabia R5
- 2016 - Kreim/Christian (D/D) Skoda Fabia R5
- 2015 - Kreim/Christian (D/D) Skoda Fabia R5
- 2014 - Zeltner/Zeltner (D/D) Porsche 911 GT3
- 2013 - Gaßner jun./Mayrhofer (D/A) Mitsubishi Evo 10
- 2012 - Zeltner/Zeltner (D/D) Porsche 911 GT3
- 2011 - Zeltner/Hinneberg (D/D) Porsche 911 GT3
- 2010 - Gaßner/Thannhäuser (D/D) Mitsubishi Evo 10
- 2009 - Gaßner/Thannhäuser (D/D) Mitsubishi Evo 10
- 2008 - Werner/Edelmann (D/D) Porsche 911 GT3
- 2007 - Werner/Edelmann (D/D) Porsche 911 GT3
- 2006 - Grössing/Winklhofer (A/D) Mitsubishi Lancer Evo 7
- 2005 - Baumschlager/Zeltner (A/A) Mitsubishi Carisma Evo 8
- 2004 - Gaßner/Schrankl (D/D) Mitsubishi Lancer Evo 7
- 2003 - Kahle/Göbel (D/D) Skoda Octavia WRC
- 2002 - Kahle/Göbel (D/D) Skoda Octavia WRC
- 2001 - Kahle/Schneppenheim (D/D) Seat Cordoba WRC
- 2000 - Kremer/Wicha (D/D) Subaru Impreza WRC
- 1999 - Kahle/Schneppenheim (D/D) Toyota Corolla WRC
- 1998 - Kremer/Berßen (D/D) Subaru Impreza WRC
- 1997 - Jonsson/Johansson (S/S) Ford Escort RS Cosworth
- 1996 - Depping/Berßen (D/D) Ford Escort RS Cosworth
- 1995 - Moosleitner/Entress (D/D) Ford Escort RS Cosworth
- 1994 - Jonsson/Johansson (S/S) Mazda 323 GTR
- 1993 - Weber/Hiemer (D/D) Mitsubishi Galant VR 4
- 1992 - Weber/Hiemer (D/D) Mitsubishi Galant VR 4
- 1991 - Weber/Hiemer (D/D) VW Rallye Golf G 60
- 1990 - Jonsson/Bäckman (S/S) Toyota Celica GT 4 WD
- 1989 - Eriksson/Parmander (S/S) Toyota Celica GT 4 WD
- 1988 - Schwarz/Wicha (D/D) Audi 200 Quattro
- 1987 - Röhrl/Geistdörfer (D/D) Audi 200 Quattro
- 1986 - Mouton/Harryman (F/GB) Peugeot 205 T 16
- 1985 - Grundel/Diekmann (S/D) Peugeot 205 T 16
- 1984 - Röhrl/Geistdörfer (D/D) Audi Quattro Sport
- 1983 - Röhrl/Geistdörfer (D/D) Lancia Rallye 037
- 1982 - Hero/Müller (D/D) Porsche 911 Turbo
- 1981 - Kleint/Wanger (D/D) Opel Ascona 400
- 1980 - Freisler/Scholz (D/D) Porsche 911
- 1979 - "Lucky"/Pons (I/I) Fiat Abarth 131
- 1978 - Gubernath/Pichlmeier (D/D) Opel Kadett GTE
- 1977 - Wittmann/Dr. Nestinger (A/A) Opel Kadett GTE
- 1976 - Wittmann/Schatzl (A/A) Opel Kadett GTE
- 1975 - Rack/Köhler (D/D) Porsche Carrera
- 1974 - Hauck/Pitz (D/D) Porsche Carrera
- 1973 - Röhrl/Berger (D/D) Opel Ascona
- 1972 - Zasada/Zyskowski (PL/PL) Porsche 911
- 1971 - Rack/Köhler (D/D) Porsche 911
- 1970 - Andruet/Veron (F/F) Renault Alpine
- 1969 - Vinatier/Roure (F/F) Renault Alpine
- 1967 - Piot/Brenand (F/F) Renault R 1135
- 1966 - Mäkinen/Easter (FIN/GB) BMC Cooper
- 1965 - Aaltonen/Ambrose (FIN/GB) BMC Cooper
- 1964 - Wiener/Wiener (A/A) Glas 1204 TS
- 1963 - Schmöllerl/Schneider (A/A) MCA 1800